SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED ODD JOB MEN
For general odd jobs and DIY projects around the home or office, My Handyman provides a quick and proficient service in and around London and its boroughs. We can even be with you the same day if you have an urgent project that needs to be carried out at home or in the office! Of course, it's not just the handymen that we have that will give you a great customer experience. In the office we have a team of people who make sure that all the jobs go smoothly. We have even won awards for our Customer Services so we do like to shout about that. Take a look at this article from Prospects Awards.
We don't take any risks with our tradesmen either. Most of the My Handyman tradesmen are employed by us and have worked with us for a long time. They are all honest, reliable and importantly, know what they are doing.
Small jobs like building flat pack furniture, putting up shelves or curtain rails, hanging paintings, can be a nightmare, especially if you’re short on time. Giving My Handyman a call is an easy, stress-free way of taking care of these jobs, as well as giving you the peace of mind that they have been done by an experienced tradesman. The number is 020 3078 5925.
Once these odd jobs are safely out of the way, you can spend your time doing the things that matter!
THINGS WE CAN BUILD
- Flat pack furniture
- Vanity units
- Outdoor/garden furniture
- Bath panels
- Bespoke doors for difficult or unusual spaces
THINGS WE CAN FIT
- Dog or cat flaps
- Decking or outdoor paving
- Dishwashers *
- Washing machines *
- Kitchen, bathroom, or shower room extractor fans
- Gas hobs **
- Range cookers **
- Tumble driers
- Stair gates
- Letter boxes
- Door furniture
THINGS WE CAN HANG
- Curtain rails
- Flat screen TVs (including the channeling of cables so that they are not visible)
- Toilet roll holders
- Towel rails (drilling through tiles, if necessary)
- Shower curtains
- White boards
- Cork pin boards
- Radiators that have fallen off walls
- Lights and chandeliers (by qualified electricians)
OTHER HANDYMAN ODD JOBS
- Changing light bulbs and transformers
- Trim down doors and windows that won't open or close
- Secure hinges and locks on wardrobes and cupboards.
* We can connect or disconnect dishwashers and washing machines. If you don't have one at the moment, call us for a FREE no obligation estimate.
** We use our sister company My Plumber and their Gas Safe engineers and we only use NICEIC electricians to carry out all our electrical work
What our customers say about us...
We're proud of the service that we provide and we hope that all of our customers do too. That's why we are recommended, vetted, and monitored by Trustpilot. All of our previous customers can independently review us on Trustpilot, of which previous customers have rated our service as excellent at 4 out of 5 stars
Award Winning Company in London
We very proud that over the past decade our amazing team of skilled plumbers, engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards in London